by Niki Kefala
Christmas holidays without food are not possible. The following tips will help you enjoy the festive menu without any guilt.
1. On the day of the festive table avoid the trap of not having to eat all day long and to wait until the night. Eat your meals normally.
2. Eat a lot of salad, even if it contains fruits or nuts, as the latter are sources of vitamins, fiber and quickly cause a feeling of satiety.
3. Choose more protein foods (turkey, chicken, pork, etc.).
4. Be careful with the consumption of alcohol. Prefer red wine or a small amount of champagne.
5. As for a sweet? Choose the one that you like to taste (a small piece) without hesitation.